Growth for the sake of growth is the ideology of the cancer cell. Edward Abbey

04 July 2006

Tinner the eternal Winner


Today's tribute goes to my dear friend Tinner the Winner. She was my close companion and best friend for much of her 80-odd doggy years.

Tint was always there for me and never let me down. She was my teacher. But unlike human teachers who often feel you fail them, no matter what I did, in Tinner's eyes I always passed with flying colours! She was wise, strong, quiet, loving, undemanding, beautiful and determined and she loooooved cheese.

Princess, I love you so much. I miss you. Thank you for everything. I know that you have heard the owl call your name and I know that you too are now one of those wise old owls yourself and that you will watch over us the Wilde-Area gang!

RIP
TinTin of Wingshot
24 October 1993 - 3 July 2006

No comments:

Post a Comment