Growth for the sake of growth is the ideology of the cancer cell. Edward Abbey

12 July 2007

Peppa in Paradise

Every time we travelled around the countryside with Peppa, we would record an image of her in a particular place. We have pics of Peppa in Kaapsehoop, Mpumalanga (see image to the right), Peppa in Paternoster and Peppa in Lambert's Bay on the Weskus. We have Peppa in Port Edward, Peppa in Bizana, Peppa in Canarvon. My favourite pics is Peppa in Strandfontein, with a big wave crashing behind her. It epitomises the mountain lion inside Peppa. Unfortunately I don't have a digital version of that image.

Now Peppa is in Paradise.

Rest in peace my little teacher.

Thank you for teaching me to shed ego, thank you for teaching me that Chichuahua's are powerful and know how to wield power. That's power as wielded by animals mind you, not power as wielded by so-called "civilised humans".

So it's time to say goodbye to Peppa and thank you. I know that TinTin and the others are there with you my little friend and may you soar.

No comments:

Post a Comment